Saturday, June 30, 2012

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Just so people don't think its all fun and games down here, (although 96% is) I thought I'd do a quick post about school, since you know that's actually why I'm here.
I just finish my conversation course. It was SO helpful. Everyday I hear a word/phrase or use one that I wouldn't have known without this class. It was the best Spanish classes I have ever had.
The June session is now over and we get a week break. We lost a couple amazing friends, but I also have some I get to keep through the end. We have done some awesome little things this week too like go to the artesian market in town. So much fun.
This upcoming week will also be one to remember forever. Today, I am on a bus to Nicaragua. Later this week we are traveling to Panama. It's going to be a crazy week, but this is my chance and I'm seizing it!!
Pura vida!



No comments:

Post a Comment