Thursday, June 14, 2012

Estudio estudio estudio

I just thought I'd drop a note telling everyone I am still alive.

This has been a crazy school week. I had a ten minute oral presentation on Tuesday and I have a twenty minute one tomorrow. Spanish presentations are twice as hard because you have to write it once in English and then again in Spanish. I'm going to be up for a while still tonight. At least I have a kitty keeping me company.
My tica mom told me my head was going to explode from all the studying I do. It hasn't been all studying this week though. I went to church with an amazing group of women. The service was entirely in Spanish and the pastor talked VERY fast, but I got the overall gist of his sermon. I did have a headache afterwards though from trying to translate that fast!
We also visited the mall for the first time and went to see a movie. We thought it would be in Spanish, but it was actually in English with Spanish subtitles. My brain was grateful for a break. They have caramel popcorn at their movie theaters. It was not as delicious as I hoped for though.


Pura vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment